Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Projections: WWIII Deaths 613,870 Americans vs. Your Vote for The Constitution





Projections: WWIII Deaths 613,870 Americans vs. Your Vote for Constitution


The last few days I’ve been thinking of a dream I had just a few days ago actually. It was one of those intelligent dreams where you get information to think about from, but you have no idea where what you were talking about came from.

Someone asked me about the war with Iran coming because they had read about it in my book “Taking A Stand-The Conservative Independent Voice”. I said, “Yes., but it’s going to cost America more lives than WWI,WWII,Korea, and Vietnam.”

That was it..the end of the dream. I woke up thinking that was really strange. Of course I wondered to myself I wonder how many lives that really is. I also did recall the dream that I had that was actually in my book Taking A Stand-The Conservative Independent Voice, that was published in a rush for the 2008 Independent write-in campaign for President.

It really came down to the wire and I had to rush editing and really rushed proof reading, so there is more spelling errors in it then I’d like that spell check didn’t pick up. Anyway the point is I do recall wondering whether I should put the dream in the book that ultimately I did. Of course here it was Iran and we were involved with Iraq and Afghanistan was still in the future.

Saddam Hussein was put to death close to the beginning of 2007, and it’s incredible to think about a war from 2003 clear through 2011, but the point here is there were only 4,409 soldiers killed and a reported 31,928 wounded in action. That is a remarkable small number for that long of a war and then I started wondering about just how many the 4 wars would actually include as far as a tally for what I had said in my dream.

Well, I recalled doing a Veterans Day Memorial Show that I had done some research in on that subject so went back to see what I could find. Watching it I just started adding up the numbers and the impact started to hit me.
WWI – 116,516 WWII – 405,399 Korean War – 33,746 and Vietnam – 58,209

Here’s the YouTube Video I did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DCGSfaFFiE


In my dream there was a projected loss of 613,870 soldiers. That is one staggering number.

When I woke up from that dream I was thinking also about the few numbers that actually have read or followed my blog. As of today, July 3rd,2012 I’ve only had 20,685 page views on my blog which was started also in 2008. Also begun in 2008, was my YouTube Station CODE4PRES that as of July 3rd,2012 with 165 videos has 47,024 views in its entire history.

For all intensive purposes you could say the General Public is completely un-aware of any of the work I’ve done. Maybe it just hasn’t quite caught on yet of course the added benefits of advertisement with guest appearances on shows and stories being written about you or your campaign can increase that dramatically as we’ve seen things go viral before and wooed and awed about it.

I started thinking about how many people don’t vote and thinking about the ‘apathy’ in America- reasons that so many Americans didn’t care to vote, or really get in there and push with enthusiasm their preference in voting.

The thought came to me how many people were in the families of the projected 613,870 soldier deaths that would feel affect by those deaths? Of course deaths don’t come close to the number in a war of wounded in battle. If Iraq were a measure we had approximately 5 times more wounded men then we had deaths.

Project that on the projected 613,870 deaths and you get a number like 3,069,350 wounded. With those kind of numbers it would be very difficult not to say everyone in America is going to be affected pretty directly by the war.

The thought of all the mothers in America came to me who would have missing children killed in WWIII.

Voting is such an easy thing to do. If you equated casting a vote meant that you wouldn’t have to choose which one of your children would die, how many people would vote then?

If you understood that defending the Constitution with your vote meant that your children wouldn’t have to die defending it, would you cast your vote for someone TAKING A STAND for the Constitution?

How many politicians in Washington DC have you voted for, that haven’t given a rats ass about Obama not being a ‘natural born citizen’ qualified by the demands of our Constitution?

When I do contemplate the record of Citizens voting for politicians who haven’t raised their voice up, I’m left wondering about the umbrella of God that has surrounded our Nation as the Constitution and the freedoms and liberties kept protected by it, and the prospects of that being removed and what the consequences of that would look like?

America, I encourage you with all my heart to somehow raise your voice and consider this very seriously and consider it very personally as it relates to your own record with our CREATOR.

I’d like you to register now to vote, call your U.S. Representatives and Senators and demand Obama’s Eligibility be heard and send them my United States Writ of Certiorari. It’s your record.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/98883410/Judy-v-Obama-U-S-Supreme-Crt-Petition-for-Writ-of-Certiorari-July-2012

Go on record and please pass it on to others while your contemplating the Independence of the United States of America this 4th of July,2012. I urge you in joining with me in Taking A Stand

Cody Robert Judy
The Cody Robert Judy for President 2012 U.S.C. Eligibility Campaign
www.codyjudy.us
www.codyjudy.blogspot.com
www.youtube/user/CODE4PRES
www.facebook.com/CODE4PRES

July 8th 2012 Update Video







No comments:

Post a Comment