Sunday, November 6, 2016

BEFORE YOU VOTE - CHECK OUT FEMME FA-TALE GANG OF FOUR

Special Report

BEFORE YOU VOTE - 
CHECK OUT FEMME FA-TALE 
GANG OF FOUR

Voting Day is nearly upon us! If you're being cautious around your friends right now you probably are having a hard time with one candidate or the other in the Major Political Parties. As a Candidate who ran as hard as I could but didn't get much playing time with the Media I know the difficulty of even feeling relevant. 

I certainly understand the feelings expressed in "The System is Rigged" probably much more than the Republican Candidate Donald Trump whose second Candidacy for President has been quite an eye opener from his initial run in 2000 or even his first entertaining the idea in 1987-88

One of the most wonderful things about our Political System is the right of the common man to run for Office with just a few qualification to meet in the U.S. Constitution for Federal Offices.

I can tell you it is challenging and if I was honest I'd have to say it's fun. Coming up with a Platform, using all of your creative energy to come up with commercials, print adds, writing blogs, activity, and just plain ole talking to people about why you think they should vote for you.

Of course it can get competitive. Your in a race! There's a starting line, qualifications requirements, and a finish line. Here we are now at the finish line. As I reflect upon my own Candidacy in the Democratic Party this election cycle running for the Office of President, I think of the spectrum of all that happened. 

One of the biggest disappointments was not having the U.S. Supreme Court hear my Case Judy v. Obama 14-9396 which came after the disappointment of them not hearing my case in 2012 as Case No. 12-5276. The cause for the U.S. Supreme Court not hearing my 14-9396 Case was even more disheartening as I was discriminated against based on "economic status".

Being denied Justice based on 'economic status' is probably, in my own opinion, one of the most sickening things to happen to a Nation. When Justice begins by "paying a price", you can just about be sure you are in Hell because in Heaven we know Truth and Justice prevail and it is a Standard we in the United States at least appeal for in our Pledge of Allegiance ending in "Justice for All".

As I reflect on this, I see that it is indeed a much bigger problem than just my own. We have seen different standards of justice apply in all its worst nightmares as Hillary Clinton has repeatedly been investigated and repeatedly had the Justice Department or the Investigating FBI Law enforcement agency decline to press charges, when so many others doing much less have been prosecuted. The compromise of FOIA was criminal in accountibility to the people. That was the way to usurp an office like the Secretary for State Office. 

In my own Legal Case in front of the U.S. Supreme Court the whole Court basically in a REVIEW said that I had to "Pay-to-Play". Without the printing cost and court fees they refused to hear my case. Hillary Clinton perhaps has learned this because she has learned to make Pay-to-Play work for her very well.. but it is not a system of integrity where Truth is honored along with Equality. 

As I reflected upon the very bad things that have happened in this Election Cycle of 2016 I couldn't get over the fact that Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and Donna Brazille have all been caught up in their own scandals that actually promoted unfairness, inequality, and dismissing opportunity.

It's just incredible to me to see People, especially women, who actually have experienced in historical senses what they have ascribed as unfairness, inequality, and a lack of opportunity, get caught up like this.

 If anything is remembered in this election cycle it probably will be the Scandals this Gang-of-Four who amidst these scandals total misrepresent what they are hoping to represent. 

It's probably the most sickening feeling to women to see that these Female Leaders who were chosen with such promise have engaged in the deceit of the devil, lies, cheating, and theft of what might have been so promising to The People.

Obama's identification and qualification problem was in my opinion and Claim only avoided in the highest Court by a total lack of regard for Law and Order. The Justices broke with the tradition based guide in hearing a Constitutional Crisis Qualification Questions the Standard which is in the Constitution, and have allowed the Political Parties to over-rule the Constitution.

This was one of the biggest fears of our Founders and for good reason.

It is almost like what Obama got away with was a stepping stone for what these four women saw as "the Gates-Are-Open" sign on the Election Door for Lying and Cheating essentially rendering the Primary Season without any real or true merit. The Democrats have indeed had the most corrupt political Primary Season in my memory.

There hospitality towards we, who were not their favorite Candidate, was hostile, mean spirited, and distasteful to inclusiveness to say the least. I experienced it first hand. If it is not improved upon I will say the Democratic Party will go the way of the dinosaurs and they can themselves wonder about their creation and time periods of existence in whatever land they end up in. 

As far as Justice and the Courts in the Judicial Branch I would advise through my own experiences that the U.S. Constitution is a living document and the living part really requires the Amendment process. To uphold the Pledge of Allegiance sounds simple, but requires courage. Courage for the High Ground of what is most precious, ,in Truth, Justice, and Honor. Respect for the Constitution begets respect. 

Throughout this experience I've actually gained more respect for Kapaloni Hospital because they didn't put a marker up noticing Obama's Birth there. They knew four or eight years goes by fast.

The Court's forgot that in ignoring Obama's Ineligibility by Foreign Parent or Place. The Example of a Leader I have come to realize is much greater than I had ever really thought of. It's true. Obama's powerful example shined through as corruption to so many offices it appears indeed that to the People "Drain the swamp" is a necessary thing that must be done.

Democratic party Women leaders in crookedness and corruption so awful it ought to be remembered in U.S. History forever. It's almost amazing I was able to be apart of it and come out alive!
With Women probably being the deciding factor in this election I think the Gang of Four ought to be highlighted as the most Corrupt Gang of Women to ever be involved in American Politics.
If anything helps us to learn lessons, it might very well be Remembering and that's why I made this Video entitled:
 The Gang -of -Four Femme Fa-tale








As the bell tolls in Election 2016 there may be many more resignations and firings of Judges, Senators, Congressman who have forgotten and lost their way in representing America and We The People.

VOTING
Voting- Official Vote By Mail Ballot

I VOTED! Isn't it amazing that Voting is such a spiritual experience? I voted with a Mail-in Ballot this year choosing to avoid the Voting Machines this year and the rush. 

Encourage everyone who is a U.S. Citizen, Registered, and is not currently incarcerated to Vote. That means even if you have a prior Felony as long as your not currently incarcerated, you can Vote! www.codyjudy.us

I didn't endorse any Presidential Candidate who in my view has been timid about Taking A Stand and in such compromised the U.S. Constitution. I pray that your "Shield of God" in voting for your choice will be worthy to the Freedom & Liberty afforded to you. What an honor I feel serving you over the last year and a half since my Candidacy was announced as a choice. 2008-2012-2016
Official Drop Off no Postage Required

My hope and prayer rest in serving the Establishment of our Creator of the United States of America. I pray my efforts, energies, time, talent, and fortunes are seen as a worthy sacrifice and offering to my God in whom I Trust in the name of Jesus Christ by whose sacrifice my own Soul depends. AMEN


Presidential Candidate- Cody Robert Judy.
CRJ

Thank You!


Sincerely,
Cody Robert Judy Campaign
Cody Robert Judy



Campaign Committee to elect Cody Robert Judy U.S. President in 2016.
Sincerely,
Cody Robert Judy

BLOG www.codyjudy.blogspot.com
WEB: www.codyjudy.us





No comments:

Post a Comment