Sunday, October 24, 2010

Write-In Cody Judy and the Zephyr will re-open




The Zephyr Club in Downtown Salt Lake City, 301 S. West Temple, closed since October 2003, like week 358 is a crying shame I think.

The club offers a great stage and social area for not only start up bands and shows, but those who are not doing big areana any more.

I've attended more then one gig in the Zephyr and if you write my name in you can be assured of at least one representative in the state that will work to save the venue. Heck I'll get 10 guys off the Tea Party Express and we'll rock n' roll that place once again.

While I may even do a lip sing song there on opening night, I think promising something like this is far more responsible then saying a 40% cut in Federal Spending is going to balance the budget.. as Mike Lee did.

Oh my that man is funny, I thought Obama had an ego, this guy is off the charts! The National Republican Party has allready got a ring growing in his nose, I don't know what he is thinking.

Mean time, enjoy the show. You know voting for someone like me means your really going to have a friend in the U.S. Senate. I know that will seem strange because your not used to it, but it will be a good kind of strange.



Hey, there is no U.S. Senate Candidate whose got an answer to this.

Cody Judy
Write-In U.S. Senate
www.codyjudy.us

No comments:

Post a Comment