Thursday, November 21, 2013

THE AMERICAN MANDATE TO MAKE OBAMACARE MOOT IN ONE WEEK


THE AMERICAN MANDATE TO MAKE OBAMACARE MOOT IN ONE WEEK

The clock says 3:33 AM, and I was just wrestled out of bed with a dream that has agitated me out of my sleep. Maybe similar to the bad dream of one of the millions of Americans who have recently received a cancellation notice of their health insurance being agitated out of their sleep by Barack Obama aka Barry Soetoro’s promise they could keep their health insurance suddenly and swiftly becoming the predatory lie that has cast their family into the cave of an Obamacare exchange?

It’s not that we didn't want change, it’s just that we didn't expect the change would be an exchange of the principles of freedom and liberty to those of the mandatory mandates that Minnesota Senator Paul Ryan claims supersedes the Constitution. I wonder if he was the rough riding cowboy who road in through the barroom door about the same time I was headed out with his dark horse practically knocking me down on the floor with his impolite barge?

At first I was worried there wasn't going to be a single Republican Senator who would see through the nightmare of Obamacare as it strewn its surprised victims in the streets and filled the gutters with live bodies the insurance companies were just dying to unload.

I had no idea in the thick fog mixed in the breaking light of dawn advocates of free enterprise would see Obamacare as a dumping ground that in the short term could increase their profits, but Senator Paul Ryan did as the House Budget Committee Chairman . I never expected the rising star of Ryan, who was chosen above Gov. Chris Christie to fill the Vice Presidential seat of the Republican 2012 Presidential Nominee Mitt Romney, to be a determined republican standing up for big government in the middle of probably the biggest purge of the free market system, indeed assuring "Federal Workers" that at no time will their jobs be in jeopardy based on Obama's bullying tactics of, "Its my way or the highway", certainly tells the rest of America to shove-it who are losing the healthcare. Maybe Ryan likes or is use to fighting with one hand tide behind his back based on his experience with Romney, but I don't. Working for the Federal Government maybe risky when there is a Usurper in the Office of the President and it was poor judgement for Ryan to stack Obama's deck with Aces.

In deed the big embrace of Gov. Chris Christie and Barack Obama, as the Governor pleaded and was grateful for relief for his State from the Hurricane,
paled in comparison to the paradoxical french kiss Paul Ryan was just seen giving Obama as he promise to be his betrothed whipping boy. Whilst reports of Gov. Chris Christie’s bear hug and support for Obamacare are cast across the country with pictures, American might have missed the kiss of Judas coming from Ryan.
In case you missed that, let me draw you the picture and let me be clear and very transparent for I wouldn’t want to offend you by saying I was going to be transparent and then pulling the wool over your eyes so thick you couldn’t see, and then by God swearing, “Well, you could keep your health insurance “IF” you could afford to?”, while I laughed to myself walking off the stage that, “you had to be out of your mind to think that you were going to be able to afford to keep it”. Remember Obama is done being elected..right? Do you think he cares?

Indeed I have found discrepancies in Obamacare’s willingness to pick up pre-existing conditions by in fact causing more conditions of ‘mental agitation and dis-order’, tax hikes, unemployment, then its willing to cure. Nancy Pelosi explained Sunday morning, in half truths, on Meet-The-Press we should all be patient, because we are all patients in the fundamental transformation transition stage from the freedom and liberty of the Republic, to communism and it has always been rough for other countries too. Why would America think or expect to be any different?

Millions of Americans are suffering from Obamacare’s purge of the sick and afflicted and guess what? Paul Ryan in fact pointed out yesterday that Republicans have seen the light of Obamacare as a ‘mandate’ rather then something that could be de-funded by The House in a line-item funding stalemate with Democrats.

Yes, Paul Ryan rest-assured millions of Americans yesterday they didn’t need to worry about the Government not funding Obamacare because its a mandated entitlement, nor did they have to worry about Republicans defending the Constitution as one. Wait a minute; Did I hear that right? Yes, you did.

Paul Ryan just declared Obamacare to be a Government Mandate and the Constitution subservient to it rather than the Constitution being a mandate and Obamacare being subservient to it. The only problem with that chicken and egg question is we know the Constitution did come before Obamacare. We know that the ‘natural born citizen’ clause required of the Office of the President is in the Constitution and is not the same as the “citizen” requirement of Representatives and Senators and it takes less than a 2 minute commercial to understand that.
Constitutional Reckoning


Yes, I’m quite certain I heard somewhere that individual Senators and Representatives and Judges were not free to construct additions to the Constitution without ¾ of the Congress agreeing to that and as far as I know any ACT of CONGRESS, more especially one that's viewed as an mandated entitlement, according to the Constitution, must be at the very least signed by a legitimately qualified President at the very least unless that competent legitimate and constitutionally qualified President’s veto was over-ruled by 60% of Congress.

We don’t need to worry about Obama’s veto being over-ridden by 60% of Congress because according to the Constitution 100% of Americans agree the Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land, Obama is not qualified as a natural born citizen –Born in the U.S. to Citizen parents.

Yes, I’m quite sure all of the political leaders of this nation swore an oath to the Constitution and that all aliens being naturalized today by law also swear by oath to support the Constitution of the Untied States of America and understand that Obama is not qualified to be President. Now getting our Nations elected leaders who have swore an oath to preserving and upholding it might seem incredibly redundant if at the very least aliens sworn in yesterday as American Citizens have been called to grasp it, but here we are in fact informing them.

What Sen. Paul Ryan did yesterday is assure millions of American they can’t trust him to defend his oath. They cannot trust him to defend them as Americans in the opportunity to be United States Citizens. Of course Congress has long been the cash register at the check-out line but Sen. Paul Ryan just declared that if you got Obamacare the Government doesn’t charge you for it, because in a sense they just deducted it from your savings account and your children’s’ savings accounts by forgery and fraud. That's akin to allowing Obamacare to be enforced without a qualified Pres. signature. You know the leaders in Congress can play dumb all they want but the day will come if they don't hold a hearing on Obama's eligibility that the burden of disaster will rest squarely on their shoulders for American history!

You know what I just can’t’ get over? That these tax freak Republicans living the life (maybe we should say living the lie) of lower taxes just gave up their biggest bargaining chip to lower your taxes on the biggest tax hike in American history! No wonder they lose elections! They can’t get their math right. They think avoiding a government shut-down to preserve the 9 million Americans jobs furloughed for 3 weeks during the Government shutdown equals more votes than the hundreds of millions of Americans whose insurance is going to be canceled or already has been due to Obamacare that 61% of America now sees as despicable?

Ordinarily I would take that as disastrous news but as an Independent Candidate for President in 2016 championing the Constitution, the opportunity that freedom and liberty presents, respecting your civil rights as an individual, calling for a congressional hearing on Obama’s fraud and deception that has held the Principle up across political party lines, I have to say I am thrilled with Paul Ryan’s revelations that you don’t need to worry about Republicans defending what you sent them to Washington DC to defend.

In fact,I can’t imagine things going any better for me? That’s exactly what I need at this time. I need Republicans and Democratic Party voters to understand clearly that their Government Leaders have forsaken them, dumped them in the gutter, and are treating them just exactly like I was treated in prison with 24/7 hour surveillance, canteen once a week, and your Constitutional Rights to do anything about it stripped away.

Thank God we can still vote and run for office according to the 15th Amendment without discrimination on race, color, or prior condition of servitude.

The sad part is I didn’t want that to happen to you in order for you to understand how important our Constitution was. I didn’t want you to have to go through what I did, but I can’t stop it now. It’s already happened.

Your phone lines are all tapped, you’re actions are all tracked, your life is all mapped out and soon the prison door will slam shut and there will be no exit until you see the parole board. You will not ever have the opportunity to do what Bill Gates did, or Henry Ford, or Alexander Bell Graham for the Government will take your business babies from you before you ever see them go to school just as mine were in real life. Obama's philosophy of "you didn't build that" will take over your creations.

You will suffer the eternal heartache of a parent whose child was snatched out from you as the Government looked on and laughed at your lack of ability to do anything about it. Its seen on the 3rd largest story of the Blaze right now as the State took custody of a teenager whose parents were to active in her healthcare, and you probably have heard by now the Senate Chairmen Harry Reid is delighted with the "nuclear option" change in the U.S. Senate he vehemently apposed when the Republicans ruled the roost. Can you say disaster Democrats when Republicans take over and many of your Judges are impeached?

Reporters and journalist may even write stories of you in the Reader’s Digest of the good ole days when the uninsured were rich enough to invest in their dreams before the Government locked them out of the pursuit of happiness and declared them all prisoners in the general population of America.

You see.. while what’s happening to you is not so different from what happened to me, the difference between you and me is I’m fighting for you and you never fought for me. I’m okay with dying as a fighter as long as I’m fighting for you and our children. The question remains are you okay dying from getting punked in prison?

Are you okay with seeing and watching your children’s future get raped and then watching cut into pieces the opportunity that was once your child’s? If your okay with that don’t’ send me any contributions, just continue on as you are. Don’t bother sending this to any of your friends who actually would understand the facts. Don’t send this to anyone who is really still cognitive of reality, because that would not be what Obama wanted. In fact you probably should just stop reading right now and go on about your business.

Obama wants you steeped in the ideas that scandals are not really mistakes, and the promises that, ‘you can keep you health insurance’. I mean he said it many times and he also said he was a ‘native born citizen’, but you and I know he hasn’t said he was a “natural born citizen”.

You and I both know he isn’t qualified for the Office of the President so everything he’s doing in that Office is really just a hoax under the masterful fraud of god Paul Ryan supports.

If that isn’t what you support or if that isn’t what you have subscribed to I’d like to ask you for something? I sincerely would like to ask you for your help in this fight. You see there is no getting around the fact that you know one way or the other these tall politicians with big fat war chest of money have either received it from you or at least from someone you know.

There’s a record of support that is kept by the Federal Election Commission that every single person can look at. If you look at that record you’ll see I could easily have been nominated for the least well funded candidate for President in 2008 and 2012 because I didn’t even get to the minimum of $5,000 which is required to start reporting, which doesn’t mean my Campaign didn’t match Romney’s or Huntsman’s in political commercials web sites, etc.

What it means if you look at my web site, that I actually built myself, at www.codyjudy.us which actually is performing much better than the 650 million dollar web site of Obamacare, ( a little jib-jab to the obots who have for years made fun of mine) is that a house can be built in many different ways and the way I’ve built my campaign is from what we’d call sweat equity.

I done that before you know against all odds. Built an entire house myself with just the materials I purchased. When the bank came in and evaluated the House for long term financing I was found in the 5 months it took me to build it actually having the equity of half of it paid off already. How many people would love to have their house half paid off the day they moved in?

Well, in short that’s what American can do when they put their mind to something. There is more than one way to do something and Obama has the Republicans believing it is his way or the highway and that’s just not true. Millions of Americans have also bought in to the idea that an Independent Party would always be the little party that actually was the cause or fault of the right or left party winning because they took just enough votes away from the loser to make that happen.
I think that’s a lie too. Republicans and Democrats have loved their little game of “good cop” and “bad cop”
they have been able to play on Americans. Let you think the Republicans were against Obamacare with examples like Ted Cruz and Mike Lee
while Paul Ryan was the designated gate-keeper who wouldn’t let you out of the door and knocked you back on your seat with words like “It’s a MANDATE Republicans have learned can’t be defunded”.

I think its really time for America to fund an Independent Candidate for President in ways that will shake Washington DC right out of their good cop bad cop boots! While I’ve done everything I could do as a Candidate for President in 2008 and 2012 in providing a level fair testimony of principle that I showed by action in court against McCain and Obama that the ‘natural born citizen’ clause of the Constitution was violated making Obama’s signature on Obamacare moot, and his occupation of the White House a usurpation, America has not shown Washington DC they cared for that.

America has not put their money where their mouth was, or maybe they have, and all this complaining about being dropped by insurance companies and not getting exemptions like big corporations and Government workers is nothing more then hog-wash? I’m here to tell you if you will fund me BIG TIME AMERICA that Republicans will grow a pair of balls really fast and Democrats will also move in a shape-shifting ways you never thought you’d ever see.

You know there’s been a lot of talk I’ve read and heard on the internet about the CIA Assassinating Obama to protect the interest now of Democrats and Republicans because they just can’t duck and cover from this eligibility pink elephant standing in the room. There are just too many accomplices in elected high offices and judgeships that if Obama was removed legally by Hearing in the House and the Senate would implicated.

I am praying for Obama’s safety and I want all America to pray for his safety. I want Obama to live to testify against everyone for immunity and maybe his life on trial, because I want the rat-bastards who have held this prick up. I think there is a lot of impeachment around the corner for those who are qualified for office but just didn’t do their job.

You and I know that we weren’t involved in the cover-up of all these scandals but there is responsibility that will come knocking. It’s coming and is on a path of direct course to head off those who think they got away with something. They will find they didn’t get away with anything and it sure wasn’t worth it.

What I would like is for everyone to actually see that standing up for the “principles” of our Constitution is indeed valuable and that stomping on them, getting over on them, and in general committing crimes in violation of our Constitution is indeed prosecuted treason. Indeed there may be only a handful of judges and elected officials who get prosecuted, convicted and shot, I think it will be minimal, but the message will be very clear.

As Americans we demand that the mandate of the ‘natural born citizen’ for the Office of the President be upheld as born in the U.S. to Citizen Parents fulfilling the original intent as a national security perimeter of two full generations in order of the office, and we will not whore or prostitute the office out.

Anyway, if you will America, I would like you to consider banning together in your neighborhoods, talking about the problems, and understanding the solutions that actually funding me as a Presidential Candidate will accomplish. This isn’t just about Cody Robert Judy being president, it’s a much bigger message that Washington DC will translate if they see $10 come into a campaign from one hundred million Americans, I can almost guarantee both Houses will have hearings on their schedule the very next week on Obama’s eligibility and Obamacare will indeed be seen as ‘moot’.

They cannot build upon a house in the sand but that the rising tide will come in and wash away. The foundations of our Constitution are sure and it is on those we as Americans must build our house. Now make your contribution of $10 by getting together with your neighbors and presenting this solution because money talks to Congress and someone else getting it is just what will cure the disease of Obamacare.

I’m kind of bashful when it comes to tooting my own horn about being the ONLY MAN IN AMERICA who sued MCCAIN and OBAMA on the natural born citizen principle who ran for President but I am. That’s what makes me a unique instrument in your hands who can "make moot" Obama's race card when it comes to his qualification for the Office of the President Congress has coward under.

This isn’t tooting my own horn this is feeling real sorrow for those losing their health care, being taxed for Obamacare, and for those not getting exemptions that actually are going to pay for it. If Republicans, Democrats, Independents of every sort are happy; if the polls of Americans ‘all time dis approval of Congress are dead wrong; and if the approval of Obama at 37% are all way off, I suppose there is no well to draw from, but if those polls are correct, Americans are searching for solutions and eager to put this behind us.

I believe this will work very well. I would like you to pass it on to your neighbors and to your social media groups and to move on it. Parade me as your Presidential Candidate and Washington DC will roll the red carpet out for you!
You know just a little funny thing I want to share with you. I always think after every blog piece, “Well, that it. I’ve said all I have to say and I’m not going to say another word. Its over!” I’m serious I haven’t ever run a race that I actually didn’t think that about nearly every day of the campaign. But my Heavenly Father, gets me out of bed and tells me to pull up my boot straps and shows me where I need to get going.

I’m so thankful for that and for his eternal well of wisdom and understanding which certainly provides me with the greatest hope for the United States of America. It would be such a display of ingratitude for me not to mention such a key to my success. God bless America, land where I live. Stand beside us and guide us, in the futures of our families and our homes.

Like CODY ROBERT JUDY'S NEW 2016 PAGE ON FACEBOOK HERE
Follow me on Twitter: Official Cody Robert Judy 2016 on Tweeter here

You Can Help Me
[ If you would like to help Cody Robert Judy in his bid for upholding the Constitution in “America’s Birther Campaign”, or ABC Campaign ,which highlights the United States Constitution with information and education for voters to understand the tough questions politicians should be answering in 2014, and in the coming 2016 election for the Office of the President please make a contributions here:
Sincerely,

Cody Robert Judy
www.codyjudy.us
www.codyjudy.blogspot.com
YouTube: CODY JUDY / CODE4PRES TV
Get Cody's Book: Taking A Stand



No comments:

Post a Comment