Thursday, December 1, 2011

Why America needs more than Mitt Romney as President?




Why Mitt Romney Would Not Be A Good President

Much has been said about Mitt Romney as the developing candidate of the Republican Party and why he would be a good President. Personally, I don’t think, “It’s his turn”, is any reason to vote for someone as President, because sooner or later it would be Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger turn, Sen. Marco Rubio’s turn, or even Glenn Beck’s turn, though the latter would be more constitutionally qualified than the formers.`

Opponents on Mitt’s right, even more so than on his left, seem determined to continue the assault upon the former Governor of Massachusetts and Salt Lake City, Utah Olympic turnaround C.E.O “Mitt-Romney-Tender” over his flip-flopping ways. But hey, a coin or a dollar’s assessment is made valuable by both the heads and the tails of it.

Proponents of Mitt Romney like to exploit the fact that because he has flip-flopped on many issues, he would appeal to the conservative democrats and independents, and by that means perhaps gain favor in a general elections, thereby making flip-flopping a positive incentive for all candidates.

That said the dream I had last night ( 11-29-2011) makes more sense than all of these and I believe it points to the truth of why Mitt Romney would not be a good President. The dream seemed to come as an intelligence report more than a scene or a play.

‘Mitt Romney would not be a good president because of his temperament. Although Mitt would be invaluable in a key position of any administration such as in Labor, Commerce, HUD, or the Treasury Departments, more is needed when it comes to being President.”

Mitt Romney’s work for Bain Capital, the Salt Lake City Olympics had to do with trimming the fat or finding the excess and he was good at that because he is exceptional at dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s of detail in a micro managerial way, but more is needed to be President in the temperament department and that’s a weakness of Mitt Romney and not one we need right now as President.

Personally, I’ve never met Mitt Romney but I’ve heard of rumored nasty outburst that happened at the Salt Lake City Olympics, and I saw the way he acted when Gov. Rick Perry TX., interrupted him in debates, and I think these would classify the pugnacious disposition I’m referring to.



Now the reason I thought that this ‘intel’ dream was interesting is because “Temperament” does reflect in a direct way to a person’s actions in leadership capacity. While I related I’ve never met Gov. Romney, he’s never met me either, but he knows who I am as a Mormon.

Protesting the leadership capacities of the Mormon Church Hierarchy I spent nearly a decade in prison in Utah, not because I physically assaulted or maimed anyone, or destroyed or took property that wasn’t mine, or even brandished a weapon. I simply stood up and said I don’t think your being honest leaders.

I demonstrated my protest and feelings with a “Book Of Mormon” that is abbreviated B.O.M. in a LDS Religious or Mormon Fireside Meeting, standing up in that meeting, and taking a stand for my beliefs on where they were going wrong. Of course I was Mormon at the time and felt obliged as long as I was, to voice my opinion which I had tried to do earlier in the week less spectacularly but found myself rudely recognized.

Of course my interruption of the meeting made the people of the Mormon Faith angry at me because they do think their leaders are directed by God, and can’t make any mistakes. They were so angry with me they lost their tempers and beat me and assaulted me. This was all recorded on Tape the LDS Presidency has copyrighted.
The “Temper” part of Temperament that is bad happens when equanimity has lost its place in composure of the United States Constitution. My incarceration was unlawful based upon insubordination of Constitutional Rights not given to us by the Constitution but defended by the Constitution.

One might ask is it a sin to ‘protest’ a wrong, or be convicted of protesting by a mutiny of the Constitution? Well, I think you probably understand the point of my saying my case was an ‘unlawful prosecution’ in Criminal Courts, although the Church Discipline of excommunication was completely within the lawful bounds of the religion.

Perfect examples don’t come along often, but when they do, they should be shouted as precedent.

Now if Gov. Mitt Romney says his Mormon Faith or ties or obedience to his Religious leaders would never be compromised in the position of United States President, and we know of a case where in the Religious Leaders of the LDS Church were in collaboration with the Civil Authorities in the Constitutions protections of rights of evidence of the accused in a criminal proceeding, wouldn’t it be fair to expect Gov. Romney to side for the Constitution in such a case, even if it angered his religious leaders?

Has Gov. Romney acted for the Constitution in his Mormon Faith, or against it in my case? Well, he’s certainly aware of my case, just as he is aware of the case that Barack Obama is not a natural born citizen by Obama’s own revelation that his father is not a U.S. Citizen on his long form birth certificate. Mitt Romney’s campaign received every press release I ever sent out in his 2008 campaign for President while I sued Sen. John McCain and Sen. Barack Obama.

In defense of the Constitution Governor Romney’s response to his personal knowledge of my case within his own Religious Faith’s bounds, and his personal knowledge of Barack Obama’s not being a natural born citizen have what in common? Silence: These are the tough questions he should be asked in debate.

Silence in defense of the United States Constitution is not something that is required by the oath of the President. However, Silence in defense of the Constitution might well be described as a prerequisite for the hope and change of the progression of communism or Totalitarianism, or perhaps even a Theocracy such as is the desire of the radical jihad known in parts of the Middle East as Islam’s Sharia Law.

Here in America we are a mixing pot of religions and our Constitution declares Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion. Mitt Romney’s silence in my case shows his temperament for respect of the Constitution.

Silence in these cases I’ve outlined is the attribution of rebelliousness and harm of the Constitution, and I forthwith do not portend that as a useful character in the office of the President of the United States who is sworn to uphold, protect, and defend the Constitution as the Leader of the freedom and liberty of America. The ripening of a leader in America may well come from America’s dysfunction rather than its elite function. That is why America doesn’t need Mitt Romney as the next President.

Sure the President has to submit budgets and recommendations to Congress, and no doubt the President’s job is a tough job, but many people have forgotten the number one job of the President is to preserve and protect and defend the Constitution because it provides the opportunity of America all of our rights listed in the Constitution defend. That is also why Barack Obama is a walking talking violation of the Constitution and the very rights and opportunity of all America.

This election is about our Constitution, and the Constitution is about the health of our economy. Gov. Mitt Romney may be able to help our Economy, but he has not been a fierce defender of our Constitution and that has everything to do with being a good President.

No comments:

Post a Comment