Thursday, January 26, 2012

Swenson Takes A Swipe at Orly's Clients on The Manning Report- Update

Update of Mr.Swensson response in Update Post I and my response in Update Post II can be seen scrolling down.

Carl Swensson Takes Obama To Court For Real
Interview of Dr. Pastor Manning with Carl Swenson represented by Hatfield Esq.
Re: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGh2AyVfB2Q&list=UUR6prZ4gShuBbA60Cns0nVw&index=5&feature=plcp
At 2 min to 2:40 min

Comments to Video

Mr. Swensson seems a little bitter to Orly Taitz and her clients that I am apart of. Its seems a shame that Mr. Swensson would loft himself into a degenerative state about myself (Cody Robert Judy) as a Presidential Candidate when he should know the 9th Circuit ruled that Presidential candidates have the best standing to challenge the case, not to mention all the Campaign work , traveling to New York and testifying in the CIA Columbia Obama Trial in New York, and Orly happened to request all the docs first.

Code4Pres 1 second ago


Patriots attempt to deride one another in a show of superiority that isnt' consistent with the facts, we hurt the cause in general. I for one am greatful Mr. Swensson as a concerned citizen made it known through the legal channels of his State, however lest Mr. Swensson forget there are 50 states and his testimony can't be used in all 50 , mine can. Lets stay together on this folks we have a ways to go.

Code4Pres 1 sec ago in playlist Uploaded videos

Reply

Mrs. Orly Taitz has been a real champion for this fight, a thorough, and dedicated Attorney fighting not only in Georgia but also in New Hampshire along with me. I see no reason at all why in review of the hearing Orly should not be given credit for bringing upon the Judge much more weight to the Judges mind of criminal wrong doing in the eligibility of Barack Obama, making it much harder for him not to grant the Default to us, and also make clear the very important case that Obama has indeed sought to cover up his ineligibility with actions that are criminal.

Orly's arguments were slated as 3rd because they were so thorough and she had so many more expert witnesses testifying. While Mr. Hatfield's Esq. and Mr. Van Irion Esq. arguments are strictly on the natural born citizen requirement and avoid the illegal actions Obama has taken, the burden of those illegal actions are no doubt red meat on a Judges shoulders for misprision of felony and that no doubt is much harder to shuffle off in an ineligibility argument.

There can be no dispute Orly Taitz has learned through the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, that has enlightened everyone, that Presidential Candidates have greater standing than legislatures, retired military personal, active military personal,citizens, and Obama's relatives. We work very very hard on our campaigns to ensure an argument for our cause is won in "Competitive Standing" meaning we have to keep up a rigorous and demanding appearance of a competitive campaign in case the argument comes that would rival Mitt Romney's or Newt Gingrich's campaigns, but we don't have the funding they do. That means much more work on our part that we don't get paid for.

For me that has been a nice looking credible 50 page web site, having positions on just about every issue on Earth that are accessible to the media, reporting to the FEC, Fundraising,traveling, YouTube Station with 142 Commercials and Video as an authority on the eligibility issue since 2008 and law suits on both candidates in 2008 that took up a tremendous amount of time and money, Amicus Curia's filed in the Supreme court and on behalf of Lt. Col Terry Lakin, and much more including responding to questions from every lobbyist organization on the planet.

The fact that Mr. Swenson doesn't really know me kinda shows us all that he's maybe doing what he accused me as a Presidential Candidate of doing, "grandstanding".

The biggest difference is, I've got a lot of battle scars from the front lines since 2008 that Mr. Swenson hasn't even seen. I am the only Presidential Candidate running in 2012 who remains out of the class of 2008 that has formally charged Mr. Obama as ineligible in the entire United States. I've got Obama's tire tracks run over me allready in 2008, I don't need yours too.

Please Mr. Swensson, please tell me you at least read Mrs. Taitz argument and that a good portion of the reason I am listed on the complaint is because the Democrat Party Leaders refused to put me on the ballot, and hopefully that is not only rectified judicially, but is articulated any time you speak about me again when it comes to this case.

Cody Robert Judy
www.codyjudy.us
www.codyjudy.blogspot.com
YouTube: CODE4PRES


Post Note I. - Jan. 27th 2012:

From: prevere@riseupforamerica.com
To: codyjudy@HOTMAIL.COM
CC: atlah1@aol.com; pb_realestate@yahoo.com; dean@deanhaskins.com; htansey@t-room.us
Subject: RE: Swenson Bad Mouths Orly's clients on Manning Report
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 11:19:01 -0500


Dear Cody Judy,

I do have regrets that I mentioned her and her case in a negative way and can offer no excuse since any difference I have must be delivered in person. That situation did not occur yesterday though I was fully prepared for that. What you saw was my frustration at not being able to deliver that message.

As to what went on yesterday… It has taken 2 years of constantly getting before my State reps with special emphasis on Brian Kemp, to get these challenge hearings established which he did. For that I will forever be in his debt as a voter and now staunch supporter. His assigning this Judge meant a very special alignment of the stars had just occurred and the opportunity to get, on open record, the issue of nbC status which we did. That has been and remains the focus of my efforts. Remember, this was a challenge hearing, not a court case. Orly did use this as a platform to get her issues on record but has never acknowledged the hard work of others to make this day happen. Yeah, I find that a bit disconcerting and again, that’s unfortunately, what came out.

My thinking, whether some feel it’s flawed or not, is to take the direct approach to get him off the ballot based on the only pleadings that could be applicable in this hearing. If or once that occurs, the criminal issues will necessarily follow and that is where She can do the most good. ALL the records are now entered into evidence and both Mark and Van did a masterful job of crafting them submitting them and entering them. Both were extremely careful to draw the line of separation between what we were doing and what Orly intended to do. Only Mark put forth the motion to shift the burden of proof from the Plaintiff’s to the Defense and that has yet to be ruled on. If we get a favorable ruling on that one point alone, all future Pres. Candidates will have to put up or shut up when seeking their name placement on GA’s ballot.

So, in closing, I’d like to offer you my apology for making the derogatory statement concerning her actions in court. I reduced myself in that moment. We are all in this fight and I agree this type of infighting is uncalled for. My bad.

Please share with everyone on your list.

Sincerely,

Carl Swensson

Post Note II Jan. 27th, 2012:

Dear Mr. Swensson,

As for me, I appreciate so much all the efforts you and those associated with you gave to the defense of our Constitution Jan 26th,2012, and all the time that you have put forth in this effort for as long as you have.

It certainly is my only desire to encourage everyone to do the same. As I said, we have a long way to go and a few more States are necessary for sure. Not all the States have the same laws as Georgia, in which case as we did in New Hampshire it required going into open court which is much more expensive and time consuming.

Hopefully we all can work together. I accept your apology and hope that you will remove from your web site the dis-spirited remark you made of Mrs. Taitz ( That she was embarrassing which as the second inconsideration I saw associated with you) in the consideration that we have 50 States to go and the efforts of all our attorneys are deeply appreciated. We can't afford to fall into the trap of calling each other the names that the media calls us. We all have our weaknesses and we should not prey upon one another in this manner.

Certainly the matter of separating the cases is a legal position your attorneys can take, but I feel strongly that dis-association with each other will not help our cause, or enable us to proceed faster.

I will forward your sincerity with appreciation to you. As far as I am concerned the matter is closed and the only reason I was moved to make a defense about it is because it was made a YouTube Video and that record will remain forever. We can't erase it so many copies get down loaded and transferred to other sights that its impossible to contain. I wouldn't have made the effort I did in making it a BLOG piece of mine if that wasn't the case.

Unfortunately when we estrange each other in these situations it is all used against us by the opposition. We really need to keep in mind that we are all under the banner of our Constitution and the Glory of each of all our efforts be to God. For in this light we will prevail and he will prepare the way before us making us strong where we are weak.

I admired and applauded the many interviews you did and featured them very profoundly in our efforts together positively. This is my best wish for you and I hope you for me because together we are stronger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icENBpyzmVQ&list=UUymbINcxgM2q9HBmY2VnKdw&index=2&feature=plcp

Sincerely
Cody Robert Judy
www.codyjudy.us
YouTube: CODE4PRES




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: prevere@riseupforamerica.com
To: codyjudy@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Swenson Bad Mouths Orly's clients on Manning Report
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 13:21:51 -0500


I have posted my public apology to Orly on my web site and highlighted it so that all will be sure to see it. Crow for breakfast, crow for lunch.., look forward to a regular meal.
http://riseupforamerica.com
I must now make a Public apology for words I used, in a deragatory fashion, concerning Patriot Orly Taitz. We all make mistakes and that one was a real boner on my part. I do hope Orly will accept my apology as we are ALL in this fight together
Carl

The good Lord has nothing but good to say about our eating crow. God Bless you Mr. Swensson, it takes a bigger man to apologize than to hold tight that which makes us small.

Cody Robert Judy

2 comments:

  1. Carl Swensson is no longer high up in MY respect. I DO? appreciate, and admire him for taking the initiative to press his case. However, for him to belittle and show contempt for the efforts of Dr. Tatz, if beyond reprehensible. He reveals a selfish, egocentric attitude and is in NO WAY a "team player". The WHOLE WORLD is aware of Dr. Taitz's efforts yet, the name of Carl Swensson was meaningless to me -- an ardent follower of the eligibility issue, was unknown until a week or so ago. How "small" can a person get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK PEOPLE THE WORDS "FORGIVENESS" IS NOW THE ANSWERS FOR THE ADMISSIONS OF GUILT TO THE WORLD!!!!! WAKE UP AND NOT REPROSECUTE THE LAWYERS WHO HAS ACCOMPLISHED SO GREAT A FEAT IN GEORGIA???? LETS FORGIVE AND NOW TAKE CARE OF THE TREASONISTS ACTIONS OBAMA--PELOSI--REID--HOLDER-- SUPREME COURT JUDGES-- IS JUST THE START OF THE WHOLE SWAMP CLEANING TO BEGIN!!! WE NEED TO GIVE OUR GOD OF ISRAEL THE CREDIT AND GLORY FOR GIVING MERCY AND GRACE TO THIS LOST REPUBLIC IF WE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE CANNOT BE IN EXISTANCE WITHOUT OUR CREATOR/GOD OF ISRAEL!! WE NEED TO BE IN REPENTANCE AND PRAYER FOR MERCY GRACE GUIDANCE AND FORGIVENESS AS "WE THE PEOPLE" AGREE IN JESUS CHRIST NAME -AMEN-

    ReplyDelete