Friday, January 20, 2012

WND Breaking News Cody Robert Judy for Pres 2012 Wins Subpoena Battle w Obama




Boy the last few days have been BIG DAYs... GOOD DAYs!



The campaign was featured at The Post and Email in the BLOG OF THE DAY-http://www.thepostemail.com/2012/01/19/what-are-competitive-standing-and-the-political-doctrine-question-in-obamas-q/
, which is a very nice honor as they receive so many.

The campaign was also featured in another publication World Net Daily (WND.com):here


1- Jan 3rd 2012 Obama must be Constitutionally Eligiblehttp://www.wnd.com/2012/01/court-obama-must-be-constitutionally-eligible/

2- Jan 18th 2012 Obama argues against appearing at eligibility hearinghttp://www.wnd.com/2012/01/obama-argues-against-appearing-at-eligibility-hearing/

3- Jan 20th 2012 Judge regects Obama demand to quash subpoenahttp://www.wnd.com/2012/01/judge-rejects-obama-demand-to-quash-subpoena/

In an effort to help Americans understand more of what was happening with our Campaign the following email exchanges were made between Mr. Judy and Mr. Unruh. We publish these as a matter of record for all to see so that we don't have to keep responding to individuals who are asking us why Cody Robert Judy doesn't contain a link in the WND articles, which is just basically a consideration of professional consideration in a Presidential Election that would help people link Cody Robert Judy's name with at the very least a link to his web site www.codyjudy.us

We at the here at the Cody Robert Judy Camp would also like to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to Orly Taitz Esq. for a great job in representing Cody with great American Zeal in the Opposition to the Motion to Quash the Subpoena. Obama's attorney got a little quiver in his lip as the Judge denied his Motion with his bully and defamation tactics which were disgusting.

Of course these are small battles and victories but they are moving in the right direction and we certainly can share her celebration for the Constitution's Principles we endeavor to defend as a Plaintiff in the case Farrer v. Obama.




From: codyjudy@hotmail.com
To: runruh@wnd.com
Subject: Again? Will you Please link my name? FW: Your story Obama argues against appearing at eligiblity hearing
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 02:42:17 +0000


Dear Mr. Unruh,

Well, thanks for the updated story however you did it again , not having the courtesty to place a link on my name as a Plaintiff at www.codyjudy.us , and this time you made it sound like all of Mrs. Taitz Plaintiffs are Georgia Citizens...

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/judge-rejects-obama-demand-to-quash-subpoena/
I'd really appreciate your understanding that this is not "all " about Obama being taken off the ballot, but also allowing "other Democrat Candidates" on the ballot. I have been denied on the ballot. A reading of the Complaint makes that very clear but your story is really missing entirely this angle of the complaint.

Thank you for your consideration in this and your attention to the last email I sent you that you promised to address this morning.

Sincerely
Cody Robert Judy
www.codyjudy.us
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: runruh@wnd.com
To: codyjudy@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Your story Obama argues against appearing at eligiblity hearing
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 19:27:58 -0700


thanks for your note. am swamped with assignments that need to get finished tonight right now. will take a look first thing in the morning. regards. bob
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: cody judy [mailto:codyjudy@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 6:59 PM
To: WND Rpt Unruh; WNDCEO
Subject: Re: Your story Obama argues against appearing at eligiblity hearing



RE: Obama argues against appearing at eligibility hearing


Dear Mr. Unruh;

Thank you so much for covering the story entitled "Obama argues against appearing at eligibility hearing". Your article was very well understood, the approach, and angle appreciated.

Mr. Unruh, this article represents the second article that my name, Cody Judy, ( I prefer Cody Robert Judy which is also listed in the body of pleadings from my attorney Orly Taitz, as an honor to my father who also served in the army, and to distinguish me from others with the same name.) has been mentioned in the context of the article as a Plaintiff in Farrar v. Obama, which I really appreciate also. I'm running a campaign for President and have been working very hard on exposure and building this campaign for the last 6 months.

If at all possible, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to insert a link on my name at www.codyjudy.us , just as a service for people to see my campaign site, platform, and get to know me a little better at their discretion?

You know I was published today at the Post & Email and received the honor post of BLOG-OF-THE-DAY over there and what I wrote in that article I'd really appreciate your taking the time to read, if at all possible, because you should know after 68 cases dismissed it "Takes a Good Plaintiff ", and I am a good Plaintiff for Orly Taitz for many reasons, a few I mention in this article.

Of course it takes a good lawyer too, but without the Plaintiff there is no case for the Lawyer, and with Obama sitting in the White House you can bet the Judges are doing a little research on the Plaintiffs on their own.

We need to band together as Birthers and help one another fight for our Constitution, and people need to know who they can support that is taking on Obama with "Competitive Standing" don't you think? Some people don't even know what that is or how a candidate achieves it.

Please read this article and I'd be very happy to answer any questions you may have that might come of it.

http://www.thepostemail.com/2012/01/19/what-are-competitive-standing-and-the-political-doctrine-question-in-obamas-q/

I'm not sure if just being a Democrat and standing up within the Democrat Party is such a bad thing to WND that they haven't mentioned my campaign or if its just because I haven't been elected before, but it would really be an appreciated gesture if WND could at least place a link on my name to my web site for those who are curious and would like to know more.

Of course they can google it if they are interested to, .. I understand that, but I just think that it would say something about WND if they just gave a little respect to those standing up in this case for all of America.

WND has been a leader in the Birther Movement and has spent millions of dollars in campaigns for the public eye and I for one have appreciated that so much I've even featured the Bill Board Campaign and some articles on my Station!

There are expenses to a campaign as your well aware of no matter what, and those expenses must be absorbed by contributors or the candidate. So far I'm the one absorbing the cost as I've only had $435 worth of contributions which doesn't even pay phone bill for 6 months, but I am very greatful for them coming in from TX, NC, NY, MIN.,AZ.,CA.,UT.,FL.,WA.,WY. These are meaningful contributions coming from folks who care a great deal about our Country and our Constitution in tough times. I ask God to bless every one who makes an effort to help and it touches my heart to read notes within them.., " don't let us down", " keep fighting ", " We are behind you".

As far as time goes it has been all consuming even though you may not have heard of my campaign: The Cody Robert Judy for President 2012 U.S.C. Eligibility Campaign. I have put so much work into it building my web site, making commercials. I mean it takes a week to outline,shoot, an edit a commercial and I have 141 on my YouTube Station CODE4PRES, most of them dealing with the usurpation of Obama.

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read this, I appreciate it.

Sincerely

Cody Robert Judy

The Cody Robert Judy for President 2012 U.S.C. Eligibility Campaign

www.codyjudy.us
www.codyjudy.blogspot.com

YouTube: CODE4PRES


Latest Video- Here's My Subpoena for Obama Where's Yours Congress?





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07hH-ZbdnxM&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment