Friday, December 14, 2012

SCOTUS ELECTION CHALLENGE UPDATE-Patriots’ I want to Thank You


SCOTUS ELECTION CHALLENGE UPDATE-Patriots’ I want to Thank You


Over the last 3 days over 800 Patriots have received the message and I want to thank each and every one of them for their letters. Here are the links of what the United States Supreme Court will consider Jan 4th,2013 as many have asked for.
1) http://www.scribd.com/doc/100156244/Judy-v-Obama-Petition-for-Writ-of-Certiorari-Revision-per-U-S-Clerk-Case-Analyst-Appendix-Stamped-Orders-Included


2-http://www.scribd.com/doc/113046270/Judy-v-Obama-12-5276-Petition-for-Rehearing


I’m so proud of you for our Country. It’s the sweetest love; The Patriot’s love for our freedoms, our liberties, and our Constitution. You know as well as I do that there are people who will be-little, make fun of, and disparage with negative comments these efforts, but they are missing out on a sweetness, and are filled with a bitterness that is not fulfilling. Their lot is of course discouraging, they live and breathe it.


You know in some ways I kind of felt like Lot who was pleading with the Lord before he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, in thinking no one would write or copy and send the letter. If you recall in Gen. Ch 18 and 19, Lot, who was Abraham’s brother, pleaded with the Lord not to destroy the City Sodom & Gomorrah if he could find 50, then 40, then 30, then 20, then 10 people who were righteous in it.

Anyway, while many are processing the tax increases including 55% income tax after their death, these patriots have taken some action that at least is comprehensible at demanding the United States Supreme Court hear Judy v. Obama 12-5276 featuring the demands of our Constitution on the Office of the President, from all over the Country, every State of the Union is represented!

Of course it is against all odds that we together fight this fight, I made that very plain in my past post. However, I know the actions together we have taken have been God’s will. I also know that often times when you have done everything you can do and it only amounts to a small percentage of what is needed, that God is always able to make up for what is left, or remains undone.

In my experiences, which are probably referred better by the depths of the Grand Canyon rather than the heights of Washington DC, I have learned that if I have done everything I can do, I don’t have any regrets. God help us even in doing all we can do.

As I contemplate the political losses of the past decade I’ve had, I see a refining fire I’ve been through that has made me better and better. That’s at least encouraging. (smile) What I really want to say though is, if all my political losses of the past were wrapped up in a weight and placed on a scale, and then all of the friends I have made across the Country in just the past two years, were placed on the other side of the scale, that all of the friends I’ve made make all of my losses seem next to nothing.

For what purposes we have come together, so far from any expectation I could have imagined twenty years ago, I don’t know, however I do know they are centered on the love of our Constitution which is The Supreme Law of the Land, Our Country.

If all we have done together the last year is suddenly doused with a denial of the Justices from the United States Supreme Court, we who have stood have clear consciences that we did everything we could, and we will have no regrets.

If all of the work we have done bears fruit, how great will be our joy, how wonderful our hope for our future generations, how proud we will be to have done such a glorious work. What a noble cause we have had the pleasure to serve and fight in.

The sweet and delicious fruit of gratitude expanding and swelling the heart is such an honor to feel. I’m am so honored to have that feeling about all of you who have sent letters to the United States Supreme Court in Judy v. Obama 12-5276 and I pray that in some way you can also feel that fruit expand in your hearts for what our Founders and Framers have given to us that we have fought for and signed our names to.


If you haven’t yet sent your letter in, and you’d like to get involved and contribute please do it. This select and unique opportunity is just waiting for you to copy, paste, personalize if you wish, and send.



Your Name:


Address: City- State- Zip


- - - - - -
SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES Office of the Clerk –
Mr. William K. Suter
1st Street N.E Washington, DC 20543-0001


RE: Cody Robert Judy v. Barack Obama 12-5276 This __Day of ____,201___


As a concerned Citizen, I would like to express my sincere interest in your upholding the rights of Cody Robert Judy as a natural born citizen and hear this case. The media is not representing my interest especially and everyone should be playing by the same rules.

Obama is not playing by the same rules in the race for President and I believe this deserves you utmost attention as the #_____ issue in the Constitution, mentioned 13 pages out of the 48 pages in the pamphlet of The Constitution that has to do with the Office of the President out numbering any other demand or principle at least 10 to 1. Is it any wonder I’m concerned?

This pillar of our Constitution demanding a natural born citizen affects literally every other right and organization of Government, and literally hinges our elections which I am aware are the laughing stalk of many foreign countries and governments now including many of our allies, as they even see we are totally ignoring this very important pillar.


As a patriot of The United States of America, I understand that a Elector can be dismissed if he/she is voting for an unqualified candidate and according to Obama's attorney Fischer the Electoral College as a body, should decide who is eligible as President and who is not, but that doesn't excuse the United States Supreme Court from its duty as an interpreter of the Constitution in the Judicial Body of our Government and specifically in Judy v. Obama 12-5276 because Congress Members cannot be Electors.

I affix my signature hereon of my own free will, and plainly state to you I am willing to lay my life down for the Constitution.
Sincerely Yours,
__________________


cc: Governor of my State __________________





Thanks for Passing it on, supporting or contributing in any way you feel you can.

Cody Robert Judy
The Cody Robert Judy for President 2012 U.S.C. Eligibility Campaign


Cody Robert Judy
www.codyjudy.us
www.codyjudy.us
Contribute: http://www.codyjudy.us/codyrobertjudyforpresident2012_011.htm
www.codyjudy.blogspot.com
YouTube: CODE4PRES
FEC REGISTERED  http://fec-candidates.findthedata.org/l/4426/Judy-Cody-Robert
Candidate ID P20003372
Committee ID C00501593

No comments:

Post a Comment