Saturday, October 29, 2011

Can the Birther Leaders Get Together?

Dear Fellow Birther Leaders:

Hello, and I hope you are well. For those who have asked about my Mom's bout with Lymphoma Cancer, Thank you for asking. She has successfully completed her 3rd round of chemo-therapy and is home and getting stronger. The third round marks the half way point through the recommended treatment- so 3 down, and 3 to go. Today I took her down to SLC, and we checked out the "Occupy Wall Street" protest happening in SLC's 'central park', there looks to be about at least 200 tents, and then we went to the Olive Garden. It seems a miracle to me that she even has the strength to do that, so I'm very happy with the results of the treatments thus far and thank God. Each treatment includes a 6 hour infusion of chemo therapy drugs, then 10 days of nupitan shots, and then we take off 11 days and do it again.

You know I received a 'note' or 'suggestion' from a citizen regarding Orly Taitz and I getting together, I haven't heard from Mrs. Taitz, about any prospective case being filed, or her wanting to work with me. I think her Social Security argument or case, when all is said and done is weak, based from a standpoint of proving 'harm', for the gentlemen whose Social Security Number is being used is deceased and is not using it, or complaining about Obama using it, and the Social Security Dept itself is not hurt by his use of it. Short of Orly appealing to an official Attorney General who then would file 'criminal' charges, I don't think its going to amount to a reckoning, accept in promotion, if it can be used, for 'public outrage'. This was also the case with her argument for 'military standing', it remains on hypothetical grounds the same as if someone on reserve 'might' be called up for standing, and or, as in the Staff sergeant Moran case, the military simply sees fit to 'honorable discharge' someone who doesn't want to work anymore.

The situation is grievous to say the least, and many of these candidates popping up for the 'eligibility' case and issue are also forgetting the 'Racist' tag they will face from the media just like Donald Trump did. Of course the main stream candidates have not forgot about their 'code of silence' being adhered to based on that tag and their own predicament, and those Candidates are the ones Donald Trump was used for. What this amounts to is a mis-use of quality legal representation funds. The attorney's have been wrong in their suppositions, Mario, Orly, and Phil, and Kreep are the big 4 used and on board for the eligibility issue, yet they collectively, I believe, have managed to collect the majority of "Birther Funds", or contributions from Birthers.

The argument for standing does remain strongest with a Presidential Candidate, however, just as important is that candidates ability to stand up against the Racist Charge, just as soon as the case see's any day light with the main stream media. Its ironic the Mainstream Media will cover 'racist charges' so quickly when they are levied by a black person ie. Candidate Cain v. Candidate Perry's fathers ranch rock, but thus far are unwilling to recognize the injustice and malign Obama's unconstitutional and unqualified campaign actually poses to mine as a qualified constitutional campaign. Unfortunately, the Main Stream Media and the 4 main Birther Lawyers have everything in common here, while I know all 4 attorneys I have written asking for help at least twice as leaders of The Birther Movement.

I mention this so that you, and others inquiring, will have a prospective of the view from my position. Along with the fact that my 'standing' can withstand the 'racist' charge, and the fact I've sued McCain and filed the *Motion for Joinder in Orly's case Barnett v. Obama, viewed over 2,500 times directly on my Scripd page, which she could have taken full advantage of but didn't, as well as my urging to Mario Apuzzo to help in Kerchner v. Obama, my Amicus Curiae in Phil Berg v. Obama, and my Amicus Curiae in Lt. Col. Terry Lakin case with Gary Kreep. I also was a witness in the 10th Amendment Court Case in New York Dr. Manning did as The CIA Columbia Obama Sedition and Treason Trial which has been sent to every Congressmen.
The collection of legal work I've filed and done surmised in this one paragraph constitutes well over $100,000, and I received not one contribution that covered this at all.
*http://www.scribd.com/Freedom%26Liberty
Now we can surmise the question "What good has any of this done?" Well, looking at the direct result, we have seen it accomplish nothing. We do not have a win in any Judicial Case that I have filed papers in, nor has Congress called for hearings based upon my testimony under oath delivered to them by a Peoples Court. Collectively however I have established what I call a Birther Resume that can withstand what Donald Trump could not withstand. Now if you placed a 'value' on something I have, that Donald Trump could not even afford, you'd have to say that's an 'Asset' to The Birther Movement or better yet our Constitution. That 'asset', hasn't not been valued by either the Mainstream Media, or the Big 4 Birther Attorneys, and I really don't think its because of interrupting a religious meeting that constituted my * charged criminally 18 years ago which record, is subject to well known object able facts that there was a violation of church and state in those proceedings. This could well become a considered a factor in the coming Presidential Debates as it pertains to the establishment of religion clause of the Constitution and candidates loyalty towards Church v. State when it comes to Gov. Romney and Gov. Huntsman, whose silence in my case, may come to be a factor in their own presidential candidacies, as a witness to their loyalty.
*http://utah-law.org/lds-pres-hunter-died-a-coward-obama-lives-as-one-unqualified-for-us-pres/

We must also surmise the totality of success of all of the Big 4 Attorneys work thus far with the same question, "What good has any of their work done?" If we look at the direct result, there have been 'No Judicial Wins", but more importantly none of them have the 'Asset' of withstanding the 'racist' charge, which silently can be factored in by a Federal Court Judge as well as any Appellant Court or Supreme Court.

Looking at this objectively, we can understand that Lawyers whom have said they represented The Birther Movement that have siphoned funds from The Birther Movement for their work, have less to show for it than I do, while they have ultimately refused my testimony and assistance while I have pleaded for theirs. If you were Obama and you could control the Birther Movement with part of the Billion dollars you had for the Presidential Campaign, controlling the Representation if you could would be a key. If you could deliberately control every dollar raised to support The Birther Movement there would be no doubt of your success?

You know , I'm not an licensed attorney but what I've learned about attorneys from my own personal and extensive experience is their slight of hand. They are claiming to defend you without putting forth the best defense possible, and these are facts we Birthers had better come to grips with. This has to do with money. Its plain and simple, rats work for cheese, and whoever has a big chunk of it, gets their attention.

The purpose of this letter is to inform you, not to aggrandize myself at all. I am the humble servant of our Constitution, but I've received a grand total of $120 dollars in contributions. It cost $350 to knock on a State Crt door, and $450 dollars to knock on the steps of a Federal Court, which I have thought about doing here in SLC and with a conservative Judge. We are still talking about an opposition that gets to respond and delay and file Motions themselves in a 3-5 year process. I would love to file in State Court in order to get to a State Supreme Court really fast, about electoral votes and petitions that are altered as well as Federal Court, but we're talking money and so far me and 2 other donors are it. It doesn't look good for The Birther Movement and where are all the 75% of Republicans who felt Obama was not qualified?

Many people don't see that the Primaries and Caucuses are coming quickly in January and their still thinking that the election is in November of 2012. The whole election of 2012 is being banked on and around the economy by Republicans, rather then the Constitution which has given us our economy. We still have an opportunity to get on ballots of Primaries and to influence caucuses, and to file court cases, but for God's sake are all Birthers so poor they can't contribute any money, or are they contributing to cases that are mis-directed on purpose?

My job as I see it is to be honest with you. Your job as I see it, is to evaluate the facts and write stories that may influence your readers. I may have spelled this out too directly to you and it probably could be said better but the points are clear. "Running as a Democrat" reached many people, but somehow we haven't touched and inspired them or provided to them the necessity of contributing to my campaign for the sake of our Constitution, which then I could proceed with making headlines by filing in court as well as being able to travel and stump my platform.

We see the headlines of the millions of dollars these candidates are raising for the fight which includes sweeping the Constitution under the carpet, stomping on it like its trash! Allowing the alleged fraud and forgery or Obama's administration to have a distinguished part of our United States history as the lustrous 44th President, yet we Birthers cannot raise even a hundred thousand dollars, which could be accomplished by 1,000 people contributing $100.

As the Presidential Candidate who has the ability to withstand the 'racist' tag the mainstream media that is all to ready to place on any successful candidate who raises Obama's eligibility question without having raised a finger to John McCain's foreign birth just as they did Donald Trump, I bear the burden of not inspiring people to contribute to my campaign. I confess I am at a loss without resources, however I most assuredly relay our cause is not lost if people understand the facts I've related to you. Perhaps you could put them together in an article somehow much better then I can?

Franklin D. Roosevelt said, "In every dark hour of our national life a leadership of frankness and vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves which is essential to victory. I believe we as American's are suffering from a crisis in confidence right now because of lack of respect towards individual rights. We are told our own Constitution does not have any bearing on our lives; We are told that our rights don't matter; We are trodded down with calculated delay all the time we are sucked dry of our vitality.

From Ronald Reagan we have a warning which I think serves many Birthers who are discouraged and have become recluse in the fight: "I urge you to beware the temptation of pride -- the temptation of blithely declaring yourselves above it all and label both sides equally at fault, to ignore the facts of history and the aggressive impulses of an evil empire, to simply call the arms race a giant misunderstanding and thereby remove yourself from the struggle between right and wrong and good and evil."

We as Birthers know that our cause is within our Constitution, and this truth is on our side and this is our confidence. We must not fail to act in the most poignant way in which has shown itself to be true and faithful to our Constitution. I have pledged myself to that hope and confidence and hope to appeal to that within every patriot who still has a job, that together we can achieve what we see our Framers and Founders put down on paper. I challenge you to be among the 1,000 Patriots to contribute $100 and to pass it on.

Sincerely,

Cody Robert Judy
www.codyjudy.us
www.codyjudy.blogspot.com
YouTube: CODE4PRES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYR479ZtcaY

No comments:

Post a Comment